My bracket is pretty sad this year of course Davidson's run is killing me! But I really like to see underdogs win. Unfortunately the "underdog" I picked to go further than they really should lost in the first round!! Thanks a lot Drake! UNC is dominating as usual! Mr. Tyler H. is playing some amazing bball!! (shown below)


And I also have to add that while watching this years tournament I have a new favorite team. West Virginia Mountaineers baby! Everyone knew Alexander was a valuable player, but they actually have a very very good all around team. I was sad when they got bounced by Xavier. If they keep all their players they are in the finals next year! Watch out for them!! (Joe Alexander blocking Duke center at right)
And the best team of any sport ever invented.....the ATLANTA BRAVES!! Open up the MLB season tonight against the Washington Nationals! I love baseball. I love the Braves. It will be a different look this year with Andruw Jones gone, Texiera here for a full season, and of course the return of Tommy Glavine. We'd better win tonight. I don't want to have a loosing record!! AHH!!



5 comments:
You need to get TiVo! Makes life SOOOOO much better!!
I agree nothing better than March Madness. I thought of you last night when I saw the countdown on ESPN to the Braves opening game.
8 hours til opening game! Ahhhhh-ah-ah-ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh-ah-ah, ahhhhhh! (I am doing the tomahawk chop - you just can't see me.)
Braves lost ha
what no peanut
people need to know about the newest member of the family
and jason's new addition
Yay! Your baseball season has started! So your braves lost?:( Oh man! I really kinda wish we were into baseball more at our house. But Scott doesn't like it too much...punk....I really hope you have a good baseball season though!! Oh and I really dont know much about march madness, or else I would comment on that too!:) haha
Post a Comment