Easter in St. George was a blast! It was a little chilly in the morning for the Easter egg hunt but by the afternoon it was almost HOT! Yeah!! We had 4 dogs with us while the kids were "hunting" and it was quite a job keeping them away from all the eggs. Next year I want to do a separate doggie hunt so they can get some treats as well!! Poor dogs probably heard "DROP IT" about a thousand times :) *Warning* Lots of pictures ahead! Enjoy!
Getting ready to color Easter eggs, she wasn't happy. I think she wanted to drink the coloring :(

At cousin Shelby's birthday party!
Look! She's still a baby! Yey!
Easter morning:






Zoom! There one goes!! They were hard to catch man!


Adorable little Shaye Wilkey! Who now has 2 teeth! Nice job baby Shaye :)



3 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I bet Sadie had so much fun, especially looking for eggs on the Easter egg hunt!
Haha - I love that the dogs were finding the eggs! Easter is Zack's favorite holiday. He loves the hunt!
I loved looking at the new pictures. Sadie is so cute and I can't wait to see her in person again- since it's been I think like almost 2 years!!
Post a Comment