
We got a new kitty this week! Sadie loves animals and we really wanted to get her a new cat for Easter but that turned out impossible! We finally found some kittens in the paper and when we brought her home we decided to call her Peanut. I figured since it was Sadie's cat it needed to be a little "cutesie". And I thought Peanut was cute but not TOO cute like Fluffy or Sparkles or something like that :) She is a sweet kitty, very fun!


Here are a couple of wild women playing in what used to be a hut:



5 comments:
Ohhh, I love the new kitty!
Sadie is very lucky to have parents that will let her have animals. I am not an animal person myself so Ava will probably just have to enjoy everyone elses! I am excited for you that baseball has started again- go Yankees right!? I love all the new pictures of Sadie. She is quite the little lady now I bet. She is super lucky to get to play with Mia a lot too. I bet they are best buds :)
Amanda, Amanda, Amanda! I have read Dear John it was a fav I forgot to put it there, I will be adding it shortly! I just reread all of the Harry Potter books again, I am glad I did I forgot so much that was in them I reallly do love the almost as much as twilight, Almost! I having been trying to find other books to read cuz I am just going to pick Twilight back up again if I don't. Have you heard of the book called Hood, I think it is the Raven something trilogy anyway it is suppose to be about robin hood?
I am debating on getting another cat...Angela M's cat is prego. Your kitty is so cute.
Congrats on the new kitty! You are brave.... I dont think I could handle any pets... I can barely take care of Lawson haha jk. Love the pics of mia and Sadie!
Post a Comment