We have been very busy and I have been VERY TIRED, so I am a little delayed on these pics. We are all doing well and all little babies are healthy and happy. We have a little grunter. She cries here and there but mostly she grunts at you!! It is very cute :)
Coloring eggs with cousins.
The Madsen's were here for a visit during Spring Break. We love them! And wish they could've stayed longer. Here is Aunt Nicole enjoying a coke and a Taylor.
Still dealing with computer problems here - but can't wait to get to editing all the pics I took of Taylor! It's driving me CRAZY to have to wait! Ahhh!
WOW! how time flies! I cant believe how adorable the kids are~ SO CUTE! I just discovered your blog I hope you dont mind if I add you!! your family is so cute!
Welcome to our blog! We are Amanda, Jason, Sadie, and Taylor. Together we make up the Pillmores, an ultra cool family who love being together, all things sports, and the great outdoors :) Enjoy!
7 comments:
Cute pictures!! I LOVE her little blue dress! I also love the picture with aunt nicole and a coke haha so cute!
Taylor looks so much like Sadie. She is such a little cutie! Kaela is a grunter too! It is the cutest thing!
I'm a little slow but congrats on the new addition. She is very cute.
I love Jason's shirt... hahaha
I miss you guys!
Still dealing with computer problems here - but can't wait to get to editing all the pics I took of Taylor! It's driving me CRAZY to have to wait! Ahhh!
Happy birthday yesterday! Hope you had a great day!
WOW! how time flies! I cant believe how adorable the kids are~ SO CUTE! I just discovered your blog I hope you dont mind if I add you!! your family is so cute!
Post a Comment