The weather was extremely nice here last week so we decided to take a little camping trip for my Bday. I can't believe I am 25, it is just weirdness.
Once the weekend finally rolled around it turned cold on us!! BOO. We still had a blast!

TJ's first camping trip.

Me trying to shield her from the elements!!

Sadie and Mia chowing on Marshmellows

Emily and the gals hanging out by the fire.

Doug, Jason, and Maris.
7 comments:
Looks like fun! Wow - I can't believe Taylor has already been camping!
She is growing up TOO FAST!
Camping is the BEST!! I am glad that you guys had a great time...I wanna go ! :)
Fun! Happy late birthday! I can't believe you have taken Taylor camping already.
How fun! What a great time it looks like!!! Great momma taking that little babe out! I know how much stuff that you have to bring with a little baby that size! Kudos to you!
Camping already!? I am a little jealous. My hubby is going out with the scouts this weekend. Hopefully we will get to go soon. Taylor is so beautiful. You are brave woman to take two little kids. Was it tough?
Gosh that Taylor is just so cute! I am glad that you had fun on your birthday!! How did Taylor like the camping?
Oh and Matt's farwell is this Sunday, we won't be leaving till late friday and have to leave on sunday, but if you have a little extra time on sat. morning I would love to see you guys!
Fun pics!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Amanda!
Post a Comment