
I REALLY REALLY LIKED IT!
Our Shirts: You can't really tell but it says I heart Edward Cullen on the front, Runs with Vampires on the sleeve, and our names on the other sleeve.

This is my recap of the Twilight movie that I went to last night with my sisters: Overall I thought that it followed the book very well! You knew it would stray away a little but the parts that did were no big deal. And it's a movie! You have to expect that change!! And Edward did his job by putting himself into the front and center of my mind again for the next couple months :)
They also say Jacob Sucks on the back. Out of the whole thousands of people that were at the theatre last night there was one girl that said "Jacob does not suck!" I thought she was going to get a beat down......led by a highly emotional pregant woman.

What did everyone else think of the movie???


7 comments:
You...crack...me ...up!!!
Thanks for the Twilight night! it was waaaaaay fun. I can't wait until next year!
Oh yes, good to see you have posted already! I feel that we are on the same page as far as our movie thoughts go. Check out my blog for my full fledged review! (So glad Edward is front and center again where he belongs!) :)
The emotions got the better of me too with some of the jacob fans around me. I thought this 12 year old was going to get her hair ripped out if she didn't shut up about Jacob being the best and Edward was so lame! I also really liked it. I thought it was fun and am going to have to see it again. You can see my blog for the full review haha :)
I really like the movie too. I was quite surprised. I went with lower expectations, cause I didn't want to be disappointed, but left really liking it. Love the shirts!
Did you ever find out what you are having?!!
Cute Shirts! I bet some really awesome girl made them. HaHa! FYI: I Love Edward Cullen, need I say more.
oh how fun! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment