A new baby girl!!
The ultrasound guy gave the 90% girl statement, so we are having another girl!! I have to say I am shocked because I thought this one would be a boy. But we couldn't be more excited!! Sadie will have a cute little baby sister :) Now I just have to get her COMPLETELY potty trained before March 29th because there is NO WAY I am doing two kids in diapers.....

The ultrasound guy gave the 90% girl statement, so we are having another girl!! I have to say I am shocked because I thought this one would be a boy. But we couldn't be more excited!! Sadie will have a cute little baby sister :) Now I just have to get her COMPLETELY potty trained before March 29th because there is NO WAY I am doing two kids in diapers.....


10 comments:
Congrats on another girl! It will be sooo fun for Sadie to have a little sister, and two girls to dress alike. I am going to find out what I am having but the doc wants to wait til I am like 21 weeks, because my little bro had a heart condition, so the doc wants the heart to be a little bigger just to make sure... so I am a little bummed, I wanted to know before Christmas, but it will be here soon enough!
Your blog looks so dang cute! Nice skills woman. I miss Tater tot! Must hug Sadie......
Congrats Amanda! I'm just thinking of Sadie and the new one as the second generation of Amanda & Sara! Uh-oh...not sure if that's good or bad!;) I like your blog background, looks like you and I think alike!!:)
Yeah! I already said this but Congrats!! We find out next Thursday (if we aren't being shy) and I can't wait. Not knowing is really getting old :)
YEA!!!!! Congratulations!! I have been wondering when we were going to find out! OH I miss you! I really do wish we lived closer! Oh and yeah I still have not seen Twilight yet...BOOOOO! I did love your shirts though so cute, and loved how they said Jacob sucked on the back! haha I hope things are going good! We really need to chat sometime!
Yay! Girls, girls, girls!!
Congrats on another little girl! That is so awesome! This is James's wife by the way! Your little girl is adorable! :D
hooray!! congratulaitons :)
Congrats on another girl! I am with you on the potty training. That is something I wouldn't want to deal with either...two dirty daipers no thanks!
YAY! Congrats! It will be so fun to have 2 little girls!
Post a Comment