Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Time



Things have been pretty busy around here lately. I haven't had much time to blog. It is a good thing I have people that take pictures for me! The girls got to spend a day playing with Aunt Alexis and cousin Kelly a little while ago. Jason and I were working on a house that really needed to be done. "Yey finish work!!" Alexis helped me out big time by watching the girls. She also took some cute pictures of them getting along SO WELL.

Mia, Kelly, and Sadie


Picking up Kellly from school.


Cheesing posers!!

We went camping AGAIN last weekend. It was just the three of us (four counting our Maris dog) and we had a very good time. We don't go to Cedar Mountain much but I would like to go more often now. I forgot how pretty it is up there!

Sweep it up girl!



Our Rhino is in the hospital still so we sub'ed in the four wheeler. Sadie didn't mind much.



And just to round out the pics, here is bat girl!!! Or Savannah for superhero day at school..... Nice legs!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you have been busy having fun! I miss you guys!

Cando said...

Fun fun. You always have fun. Your little gal is so dang cute. And in case I didn't already say it, CONGRATS on the wee little one. Get set, cuz 2 is hard.

Kassi said...

You guys always have so much fun! Can I come live at your house?

Coopercomics said...

I had a feeling Savy was batgirl..I need to trust my instincts more often. If you camp again I wanna gooooooo!

. said...

Cute little camping trip. Do you guys have a camper? I can't believe how blonde Sadie is getting. Where does that come from? Milkman? Just kidding. It is way sad to be 24. I want to cry. You are 24 too! We are old together. You will be 24 with two kids !!!

Nicole said...

I tagged you!

The Spencers said...

You guys are always doing such adventerous fun things like camping. Maybe if we had a trailer and 4-wheelers I might like to go to! Congratulations on baby #2, fun!!!

mommaRx said...

I love the picture of Sadie lounging with her hot dog! Classic!! She is getting so much hair- it is sooo cute:)

Ashley Jackson said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Glad you had a chance to get out in the hills and enjoy! You had a cute little family, I can't wait to see who will be the little one to join your family soon:)

ESPN NFL Team