
Little Shaye Wilkey had himself a birthday party last weekend! This child is one of the cutest kids on the planet! I cannot believe he is already a 1 yr old boy. It took a while for Sadie to understand that this was SHAYE'S party and the presents are for SHAYE. I really don't think it sunk in until we actually left all of those fun toys behind. She is still talking about how fun "Shaye's birthday party" was and that she had "yummy ice cweam." Good times!!
Shelby and Sadie! 

Shaye sticking his little head in as far as it can go!

It gets better....
Here is the little smurf that was Shaye after he started on his cake.

The bigger kids starting to bully their way in... Shaye was very good to share!


4 comments:
Whoa! I am waaaaay too OCD to let my kid get that much frosting all over himself. I envy moms who can just let their kids get all into it like that! Looks like fun!
Hey - I TAGGED you a while back. I am not letting you out of it!
awww Sader tater looked so BIG compared to Shaye! I am getting excited for your new baby now!!! :)
Sadie's hair in a pony tail makes her look so much like you. I love it! How is your pregoness going?
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanda!!
Fun Party!
It was so good to talk to you the other day. We really do need to do it more often! oh Sadie is so big! She is sooo dang cute! I cant wait to see her birthday pics!
Post a Comment