Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Monkey

Here is a cute video of Sadie swinging on a bar at the park. Just watch the little girl play and pay no mind to my nasty voice in the background-blah! Don't you just hate the sound of your own voice on a recording???

I love how she goes wee-wee-wee!! Ahhhh, good times.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love her high-pitched little "wee! Wee!" So cute. I love her!

Sarah Greener said...

hahaha she is sooo cute! she is so big to do that by herself!! wow!!

Shannon said...

That is too cute!

Malinda S. said...

So so cute! I love the "weee"

Anonymous said...

She looks like she's having so much fun :) She's so cute.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Sadie is such a doll! Her and Rylee must be pretty close in age- they love a lot of the same things. Her "weee" is soo cute. My husband loves to let Rylee hang from the monkey bars and time her. She can usually last for about 20 seconds.

ESPN NFL Team