Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gardening

We finally got our garden in! All of the plants are a little small and weather worn but hopefully they stay alive! We are doing tomatos, jalapeno peppers, chili peppers, cucumbers, onions, and have yet to put beans along the fence. FUN STUFF! Sadie really enjoyed getting her hands dirty. We got her some new beach toys but ya know, since we don't live near the beach she will mostly be digging with them in the garden. Here are a few pics from the day along with some other random pictures, and more park pictures of course :) Lots of pictures ahead!!




This is her "smelling" face. I tell her to smell something and she does this.....


Just goofing around!!


Posing on the playground equipment


Posing again! I don't know where she got this little dainty pose.

I love this picture, she's checking out her tummy tum.

PS. Mother's Day was awesome! Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's out there! Jazz won another one! That's a pretty great gift! More on our Mother's Day on the next post.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pictures of Sadie!

LOVE your garden -it looks great! Guess you learned a thing or two from Daddy Coop...

Sarah Greener said...

Way cute pictures! How fun! I wish that we had a garden! I really like doing stuff like that. Oh and I finally got the first book in the twilight series yesterday and wowwa I read like 200 pages. I really couldnt put it down.....sooooo good.

Mikkel said...

I love that you have a garden, actually jealously would be the word. Garden tomatoes are the BEST! No, Edward is the best, then garden tomatoes! I can't wait to come to Kanab cause I will be calling you two girls to play at the park. Fun! Email me your phone number so I have it K.

ESPN NFL Team