Little darlin' Taylor. She LOVES the flash on the camera-Lucky me!
At Grandma C.'s annual Halloween Party. Fun stuff and LOTS of cute babies!
Candy toss time!
Sadie is loving on Spiderman this year :)
Before Trick-or-treating! Sadie's pumpkin is front and center. Daddy turned Taylors pumpkin into a NY Yankees pumpkin...yep.
Jason and the girls. Taylor is giving the one eyed stink :)
Super heroes!!!
Now onto Thanksgiving!!! We went to Jason's Parents house this year and had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. We all went up to Kiabab that weekend and picked out a Christmas tree. Love it so much!!!
Doug and Mia. Its a good thing Mia is there to hold that tree down!
Shelby and Sadie. I don't think Sadie stopped eating snow the entire time we were there.
Walking the trails at GrandmasHeres a couple extra pictures of Taylor being so smiley!! Have to enjoy it while it lasts.
~*~*HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!*~*~


3 comments:
Wow! Taylor has a beautiful, huge smile! I miss the days of going up to Kaibab and cutting our own tree...three years ago we bought a pre-lit, and I have to admit it is SO easy!
I agree with Malinda- pre-lit is sooo much easier! I do miss the smell of the fresh pine though... I love Taylor's big eyes and beautiful smile. You have a cute little family! Merry Christmas!
OMG... so cute!
Post a Comment