Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Summer Summertime!

Yay for good weather!! We have been playing outside as much as we can stand, but the bugs have come out along with the good weather...boo!! Oh well, I guess you can't have it all.

Taylor is getting so big so fast!! I am trying to enjoy every minute of the baby phase. Jason is begging for her to get bigger while I hope she stays small forever!!! She is a VERY big girl. At her two month apt. she weighed 12 lbs 12 oz. She is already wearing size 2 diapers! I checked her progress and compared it to Sadie's at the same age, and she weighs more than a pound and a half more than Sadie did at 2 months.

Mia and Sadie playing in Sadie's kiddie pool in the backyard.

Little chunker :) watching the girls splash.

Taylor and her guard dog!

Jason and Sadie

6 comments:

mommaRx said...

How funny Taylor is so much bigger than Sadie! She is so cute and looks so much like Sadie I think! I'm glad you guys are having nice weather in Kanab, we sure aren't up here.... rain almost every day!

Malinda S. said...

She is way way cute! I love summertime! We have been having such great weather (in the 80's and not the 90's)...can't complain.

Ashley Jackson said...

Both your girls are just so cute. I still can't believe you already have two! I am falling way behind. Everyone will have three kids by the time I have one!:) Cute pictures, you got to love the summer fun:)

Nicole said...

Awww...love you guys! Kiss my nieces for me!

Sarah Greener said...

hahaha love the pic of Jason in the pool with Sadie, that is cute. You guys are having such a fun summer already. Ahh I get so homesick during summertime. haha. Taylor is getting so big. She looks a lot like little Sadie. What two cute girls!
I need a break from Brigham City, so I think I might come down in the middle of july! haha. So let me know if you have anything planned!
love and miss yla

Chelsea said...

I didn't realize I had missed so many of your posts!!! I had to come back and see so much!!! I love how your dog gaurds the baby! What a good dog!! Mine would lick her to death! And maybe jump on her to cuddle! Your girls are so super cute. I love that Dad was in the pool too! So adorable!

ESPN NFL Team