Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shows I am Digging

Since we haven't been doing much of anything lately I really have nothing to post! What I have been doing is watching a lot of tv! (Thank the heavens for tivo) I thought I would post about a couple fav's.


The City
I know I know! I shouldn't still be watching these mtv shows, but I love them! And The Hills is getting SO LAME!! Whitney's hot Australian man gets me going!




Man vs. Wild

I am totally in love with this show. They don't do that many episodes a season so you have to get your fill while you can. Bear is totally hilarious!





The Office

This is one of those shows where you have a new favorite character after every episode. Very funny cast :)


Friday Night Lights

Another really good show! You can't go wrong with an entire cast of good looking people!


There are a few other keepers but these would have to be my favorite this season. I plan on riding out the rest of my prenancy in front of the tv as much as possible!!

4 comments:

Kassi said...

you are so funny! I have to say that out of all of those the only one I watch is man vs wild! I love Friday Night Lights but I always forget it is on. I am a faithful Criminal Minds watchter. Its good you should watch too :)

Coopercomics said...

You know that I heart Bear Grills..him and his peed on hankercheif and his glaciers...(glaaa-ceee-airs). It is sweet that you like the Office...Last night was super funny....oh Dwight. Awesome. Miss you!

Nicole said...

I love Friday Night Lights and Man vs. Wild. Can you believe the season ender of Friday Night Lights??? Oh my gosh! Wait...do you get it on T101 on DirecTV or is your season just starting? They showed the whole season earlier on another channel. Let me know!

I LOVE BEAR GRYLLS. Nuf said.

. said...

I love all of those shows.. except I have never seen Friday Night Lights. Is it sweet? The City is great. I love it. I don't know if I dig the Australian though. Olivia definitely drives me nuts but it is crazy that people actually live like them. Clayton & I love Man VS Wild. Good times. I hope prego life is going good. I want to see some fat pics!

ESPN NFL Team