Monday, December 22, 2008

Let It SNOW

It looks like it's going 2 b a white Christmas this year! I love lookin outside at all of the white fluffy snow. I am much more of a summer girl, but it's CHRISTMAS TIME and it should always snow on Christmas!! I don't know if it is just my imagination but it seems like it snowed in Kanab a lot more when I was younger.... Any comments?? It seems like I usually got an outdoorsy gift like a bike, or some roller blades and we always had to face the fury of the snow (and the bumpy roads) if we wanted to go out and enjoy them.
Anyways! I am off subject. This time I like the snow because I LOVE to see Sadie get excited about it. She loves to play in it and lay down in it, but most of all eat it. She is a snow eating machine. She now wants snow for her snacks....at least that saves us some cash!
Our backyard
Ready to play!


My poor dog has had enough


Hope everyone has a wonderful fun filled Holiday Season!! Love to all!

6 comments:

Kassi said...

She is so cute! I would like to have snow for my snacks too! How fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

I can't believe yours already says 96!! That is crazy...this pregnancy has gone by WAY FAST!!! I'm almost done!! Only 8.5 weeks that's insane!! How are you feeling? I hope everything is going good with you guys...have a merry x-mas ;)

Sarah Jimenez said...

You guys got so much snow! How fun! We are heading that way tomorrow. I can't wait. Rylee doesn't like the snow though. She says it hurts..?..? I'm not sure where she got that. Sadie looks so cute all bundled up!

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas! Love you guys!

Ashley Jackson said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. We were in Kanab and I can't believe how much snow there was! I agree with you that it used to snow more when we were little. But this year that was more snow than I've seen in Kanab in a long time! Hope you have a happy New Year's!

Kristy Wilkey said...

I don't think it is your imagination - I do believe that it snowed more often when we were younger. However, since there are 10 years difference between when I was "younger" and when you were, it might just be that we grew up and so the snow doesn't look like so much! Who knows!?! Way cute pitures of Sadie! She is so very expressive!

ESPN NFL Team