Since I had my first baby doctor apt. a couple of days ago, I thought that I would now officially post that we are expecting another baby!! We are very very happy and excited. We got to hear the heartbeat and it was nice and strong. (phew!) and Jason says it sounded like a boy.....hmmm. I hope to enjoy this pregnancy a little more and not be such a paranoid nancy pants like I was with the first. The due date as of now is March 29th. We can't wait!!!
14 comments:
Congratulations. I already knew you were expecting but it's fun to see it posted anyways! I'm calling B.S. on Jason being able to tell by a heartbeat of it's a girl or boy (he's just hopeful:), but if he could that would be cool cuz you could start charging people and make some cash! haha;)
Yay yay yay! Love you, Manda!
congrats!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Sadie will be a great big sister! That is a good age gap between the two too. Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope it all goes well.
Congrats!! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well for you!
Manda-
Congrats on finally letting the secret out of the bag! hehe Does this mean that I can post on my blog too? BTW, I love the widget you chose!
Kristy
Oh wow that is so exciting! Congratulations to you, and your little family. We will be excited to see who the next member of your family will be:)
Congrats! I am so excited! I would imagine a second pregnancy wont be us nerve-wracking as the first, at least I hope not!
How fun. You're such a good little mother. Number two will be so fun for Sadie. That is what gets me excited about having another one. Anna will finally have a little friend. I need to get on that. So what else? How is life going? Are you sick?
Congrats :) Chase and I just found out on Friday that we are having a BOY!! It is so crazy but it will be fun...his heartbeat was about 150 which was alot slower then MayCee. I hope all goes well and keep us updated with everything :)
The best part of this blog...(besides the OBVIOUS...the new cousin...Sweetness!!!!) is when you wrote "Nancy pants." I laughed so hard at that. I am totally going to use that phrase twice tomorrow!
Yay! Congrats!
hooray! I can officially start telling people! I am so glad for you- maybe next time we can do it together!!
I realize that I'm slow, but...Congratulations! That is so cool. I am happy for you.
Post a Comment