Every year my family gets the whole crew together (or whoever can make it) and takes a "veyo day." It has turned into something that we ALL look forward too. We loved going when we were kids and we still love going now that we're big kids!
(At left) Here is the group that made the trip over!
Getting a tan!

Mom & Sadie, drying off


Ivy, smiling for the camera!

Three very adorable gals! L to R: Sadie, Sammy,and Kelly.
Below: This is the view from the pool. This is not your ordinary pool! The water is from a spring nearby so it feels super soft and there is a creek that runs right underneath the deck.
You can also rock climb here, which I don't think I will ever try....
Enjoying a mouth full of water.

Sadie with her Aunt Ali
Playing at the creek

The treacherous bridge!!
A couple of sweet body builders. I have no idea who they are...





9 comments:
I love Veyo! My whole family loves Veyo! It's the best! That looks fun. And you should try rock climbing, you'd like it I promise. It's really fun!
That looks like so much FUN! I have always heard about the pool in Veyo but can't say I have ever been there. I guess I will have to put that on my to do list before I die! :)
Sadie totally likes me better than Ali!!!!!!!!
So Mikkel just told me you wont be making it down for the party! I guess I understand but I is sure going to miss having you there :( Well I will be thinking about you and I will send you a party favor so email me your address and I will send some for your sisters too! they aren't anything special just sort of fun :)
I haven't been to the Veyo pool in so long. It is a great place. Love the photos of all you sexy ladies.
OH that looked like so much fun! It is so pretty there. I havent been swimming all summer:(
Love thes pics! Do you remember the year I went to Veyo with you guys? Your Grandma Cooper made me pay for myself. HAha. It was the funniest time ever. It was a blast though. Sadie's hair looks like it is growing way fast. She is such a cutie. Sarah texted me today by the way... cough cough.... do you know what she told me?
That looks so fun! What a bunch of babes you Cooper girls are! I have never been there, it looks like lots of fun though. Maybe the Vaughns will have start a "Veyo Day"!
I had the weirdest and funniest dream last night! You, me, Ali, Matt, and a friend of mine from high school all went to Lake Powell together. We ended up all getting in a fight at a restaurant and decided to just stay one day at the lake. It was really random!
Post a Comment