Wow it has been a very busy- crazy week for us! We had a blast for the Fourth this year!! My lovely sister's and their families came down to be with friends and family, and to participate in all of the fantastic 4th of July festivities. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) that also ment attending CLASS REUNIONS!!! I won't say how many years it has been but Nicole, Jessica, and my lucky husband Jason all went to class reunions this weekend! What a bunch of oldies!! (I love you all)
But first! My buddy for life Sarah came down with her little boy to spend time for the holiday. We had so much fun watching our kiddos play together. It was so good to spend time with her as well! We don't do it nearly enough! Here are some pics of us at the park. To say that Sadie and Mia were being fussy faces is the understatement of the century. Poor little Lawson, I thought we'd scarred him for life!
I had to take these pictures because they were so cranky it got a little hysterical!! Oh well, what can you do??


Lawson and Sadie. Swinging buddies!

Cutie pie!

Here are a few pics I got of the parade (1!) and the BBQ we went to later that night. FYI: Trying to charge regular batteries in your camera made for rechargeable batteries DOES NOT WORK!
Heres a pic of Sadie's "firecracker" hair while watching the parade.

Playing some horseshoe's with the old folks :)


Emily and Doug at the reunion at Angel's Landing. 
It turned out to be a very nice night! Great company, and the food was yummy too.
"word"
Jason and Doug. Class of ....forever ago.


8 comments:
First of all...do NOT call your husband and brother-in-law old, I was supposed to be at that reunion as well!! And second, how fun for you and Emily that you BOTH got to go! I wish we could have done a K-town 4th. Oh well, I guess next year (and the next year, and the next, and the next...yay!)
Fun fun fun. I am sad I didn't get to see you guys!! I don't know about you, but I thought there were SO many people there this year. Lots of tourists. Anyways, you guys look so good!! And your little girl is so darling.
Fun Fourth of July! We are for sure spending next Fourth of July in Kanab it is way better there than anywhere else! And of course little Sadie is so cute!
The cover of the mag is kinda freakin me out! That is why I put it up there. Bella isn't really that pretty haha just kidding but Edward isn't that scary looking haha well he is scary but not that kind. Is that mean? So do you know if you and the sisters are going to come down yet? For the party that is
Fun fun. So Mary told me that you saw her and that you might come swimming. You shoulda! The kanab pool is sweet! Seriously so nice! I bought a pass cause I will be in town later this month and will probably go near every day. I think you emailed your # a while ago, I will try to find it so i can call you to play, ok.
OH I miss you guys!! I shed a little tear when you referred me to your buddy for life. I feel the same way! haha:) I am glad that you guys had fun at the reunion, that is kinda crazy that it was kinda a family reunion as well!
I LOVE Sadie's little tennis outfit. SHe is SOO SOOO cute!
Go Sadie and Mia!! Good accomplishment on the changing table- I bet those two will get into alot of mischief in the future together... I am sad we weren't there on the fourth to part with you all, hopefully next year :) PS- did you get my message about swimming!?
Post a Comment