Thursday, June 5, 2008

Camping





We took a 3 day camping trip last weekend up to Tropic Resivoir! We all had a very good time. We set up our tents and gear next to a nice little stream, let the dogs run free, chased kids around a lot, and ate some really yummy camping food. I think that might be my favorite thing about camping, eating snacks and really big meals. Mmmmm.



I took a lot of pictures on this trip. And what do ya know....they are mostly of SADIE! Wow, shocking. So here they all are!



Sadie is pretty excited over a flower in her hand! And there I am in the bumper!


Cousin Mia in her cute little hat :)


Sadie was super obsessed with the "wino" on this trip. All she wanted to do was sit in the drivers seat...



Dirtiest I think she has ever been in her life! No lie. She was starting to get tired too and just looked so sweet! My darling-dirty little hobo child :)



Sadie and Mom. I will definately love this picture when I am an eighty yr old. woman.

Mia did an awesome job fishing with her cute little pink pole!

Sadie with Grandma P.!!

5 comments:

Mikkel said...

Love all the cute fishing pics on past posts too! That looks so fun. And you'll love that one when you are a grandma but I love it now! Ahh sweet! I noticed your hubs Bears hat too, yea. And PS, your drunk comment on my blog made me laugh hahahahaha funny!

Kassi said...

hey I love camping! haha Just thought I would throw that in there
I will email you the chapter but you can't tell anyone I did it cuz there are all kinds of copy right crap going on haha don't tell SSSHHH
I went and bought the book it just makes the collection more complete haha :)

Nicole said...

Love the hobo pic! Precious! Love pictures from behind too - something about them is so cute.

The Spencers said...

All the camping pictures are so cute. I especially like the one of you and Sadie from the back, very cute. Looks like a fun time!

Sarah Greener said...

I am still so jealous that you all got to camping! It looks like you all had so much fun! Way cute pictures!!

ESPN NFL Team