
Hooray! Today is my fabulous sister Nicole's birthday! Nicole is one of the best people on the planet! Here are some things about my sister that makes everyone around her love her:
- She has a beautiful singing voice.
- She is a spectacular wife and mother to her family.
- She is super duper hilarious.
- She has an infectious personality that makes you happy to be around.
- She is the blogging QUEEN!
- She is a pro on all music, movies, theatre, books....pretty much the whole entertainment industry :)
- She is a good listener and is extremely easy to talk to.
- She gives the best advice!!
- And most of all she is a marvelous big sister to all 7 of us :) Love you Nicole! Have a wonderful birthday!!!


3 comments:
Happy B-day to your sis!! You are lucky to have such great sistas! I love the fishing pictures that looked like a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday to your sister!! You are so lucky to have sisters! I always wanted one but I just got Garett ugh! haha
I having been thinking about it getting the special edition. I am like you I don't really need it but this is my reasoning or what I am going to be telling Colby My two other books have the first chapter in them and this will just make it more complete! haha And I HAVE to read the first chapter I don't think I can wait much longer it come out on Saturday
Awwww,thanks, Manda! Love you, too!
Post a Comment