Friday, April 18, 2008

Playing away

We have been playing HARD these last couple weeks!! Playing at home, playing outside, playing at friends, playing at Grandmas....just playing everywhere. Spoiled child!! For the last little while both Sadie and Mia have been spending a lot of time in Sadie's crib. I love it because they don't get into too much trouble in the crib. But of course I can't leave the room to get anything done becuase I have to "watch" them play. It is funny though they really just like to chill in the crib with Sadie's stuffed animals.


That is what has been going on with Sadie, Now to Jason and I!! Pretty much a whole lot of real work, and a whole lot of yard work. Jason is getting the backyard ready for a garden, which he loves to do and I love to watch :) we've been pulling weeds and raking and all that other fun stuff. I can't wait to spend some nice time outside. The weather has been really nice but the darn wind has been HORRIBLE! Anyways we have also started to play tennis together. Haha, we haven't had much time to perfect our skills but we are slowly getting better. My sister Sarah and I are going to take Tennis lessons this summer in Cedar. We can't wait!! I will get some pictures and post them as soon as I can! I just wanted to write what we have been up to for everyone and for us as well so we can have all these fun memories!!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

The two of them in the crib look so darn CUTE! I am excited for you to take tennis lessons - I wish I had, too. NO ONE plays tennis in Kanab. What's up with that?

mommaRx said...

How great it must be to have Mia over to play so much! Sometimes I wish I had two kids just so they could somewhat entertain eachother. What little cuties :)

Kassi said...

Ok so I wasn't real sold at first and it took a while for the book to sound good to me, but the more I read about it the more excited I got. Plus she wrote Twilight so I mean how bad could the book be. My mom said that the ladies on Good Things Utah were reading it and that Stephenie Meyer was going to be on the show talking about it, I don't know when but if you get to watch it let me know what you think.

Sarah Greener said...

That is nice that they can just like that in Sadie's crib! That is nice that they have each other to keep company. The wind has been horrible up here too! booo so sick of crappy weather. Good luck with tennis!! I bet it will be a lot of fun!:)
love ya

Sarah Greener said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you that you can stalk "peg's pages" anytime! They would sooo love it! haha

mommaRx said...

I think I may have used your wrong email the first time I invited you to our blog. I used sugar3 instead of sugar37. Hopefully you get the email this time!

Nicole said...

Oooooo! Cherries! I like!

Shannon said...

Hi Amanda! I check out yoour blog every once in a while, but I have never left a comment, so here it is. I like your template. Sometimes it is nice to switch things up.
Your pics of your little one are so cute... keep up the good work!

Sarah Greener said...

ooohhhh like the new lay-out!

. said...

Tennis lessons? Are you serious? that is so sweet! Who are you taking them from? Sadie is getting bigger every time I see her. I need to know more about this tennis thing.

ESPN NFL Team