Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Family

It seems like we have been super dooper busy here at the Pillmore house. But now that I think back I am not too sure what we have been up to! Just life I guess!! As I am sure all of you know!!
I finally got my pictures that Nicole took while she was here for a visit, there are so so many to choose from, here are a few favorites! We are all happy and well, I hope everyone is doing the same!! I will post and write more later....I hope.




3 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Wayyyyyy cute pictures!! I know, I really wished I could have stayed longer too......Scott always have to ruin my fun, haha jk.... It was sooooooooo good to see you though and little Sadie is sooooo darn cute. Really though I really feel bad about Lawson demolishing Sadie's book. I would REALLY want to replace it!
Love Ya Tonz!!!

Nicole said...

WOW such cute photos :o)

mommaRx said...

cute cuTE CUTE!!!! I love the pics of Sadie- she is so adorable! I love the little pigtails, she looks so cute. Doesn't life always seem so busy now that you have a toddler!? I bet that you are loving the nice weather in Kanab, I wish I could say the same about up here- boooooo.

ESPN NFL Team