Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UFC Night





There was a UFC fight last weekend and as usual we had a bunch of friends & family over. It was a good time. Anderson Silva was the winna winna winna!


Sadie had a late nap so she was up and ready to go for most of the fight! Mia and Sadie were running up and down the hallway chasing each other screaming, a great wake up call for our friends who don't have children :)
I wanted to take more pictures but this ended up being it. The girls watching cartoons in my bedroom.

CLASSIC Mia...





Sadie and her cousins playing at the park. It felt great outside! They especially liked it when the garbage truck came by and gave them a big wave.






Sadie lounging with her dog on a Saturday morning.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the pics of Sadie by the window - beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys!!

Malinda S. said...

I had a good laugh reading through your survey. Sounds like you're still the same Coop I knew in high school! Those were the days! I am going to Kanab in the next few weeks sometime. If your free, maybe we could meet up for lunch. Showoff the kiddies. Let me know.

Coopercomics said...

I love the park pics. They totally show what a nice day it was that day. You rule.

Camille said...

I can't believe you like UFC. Love the new picture though you added. That seems like it was forever ago.

Sarah Greener said...

Ok wow that is the longest survey that I have ever seen!! Loved it though! Yes I think you should paint your wall, that would be fun. And I didnt know that you were into UFC? How long have you been a fan?? Cute pics of Sadie, I especially like the one were she is hanging out by the window.:)

Anonymous said...

I look like a fool in the picture of me and sarah! Take it off hoe! :) Love ya

ESPN NFL Team