Well the whole Cooper clan had a really great time at my Grandma C.'s Valentines party this last weekend! She really outdid herself this year. There was some really really good food and all of the kids had a blast! I have been to a lot of these parties and let me tell you, this one was the craziest one of all! I guess everyone's kids starting having kids at about the same time because there were about 15, 2 year olds there! And everyone was in valentine hyper mode. It was nuts.
But me being not too bright, I forgot my camera! BAH!! But I should be getting some pictures from my sister in law soon so I can post a few of the pics when I get them :) What I do have (of course) is some snap shots of Sadie playing around. I swear that is about what I do now a days is follow her around with a camera....hope you enjoy :)
Soaking wet after playing in dad's soapy bath water


LOVES to yell in the shower :)

I tried to get these two to look at the camera FOREVER...this is what I got.


4 comments:
Nice MLB countdown! That is SO COOL. You are amazing.
:o)
Love the picks of Sadie!
You changed your blog! Nice I like! Funny pictures I really can't believe how much she looks like you, but I can start to see a little bit of Jason in her too! She is soooo cute! ahhh I saw the MLB timer and remembered how much you love the Braves and baseball:). Dont you and Chipper share the same birthday? Does he even still play for the Braves?!?!
p.s. that was from me (sarah) not scott. he must have logged in last...................
WOW that sure is a cute kid that is always hanging out with yours
Post a Comment