Hoorah! I was very uber excited yesterday when I could FINALLY manage to do something with Sadie's hair. She wasn't too sure about it but when I reassured her that it was very "cute" she trusted me and walked around touching it all day saying "cute, cute" Very adorable :)


6 comments:
Yaaaay! You're blogging! I can't believe how BIG Sadie is getting. It's been too long since I visited. Love you guys!
Your page looks great!! I am sooooooooooo happy that you have decided to do this blogging thing! haha Sadie is so cute,I especially love the picture of her dancing! Oh and her hair is cute too!! Love ya!
Oh I was looking at your page again and noticed that it was video of Sadie dancing not just a picture! haha that is too funny!:)
Amanda is the best mommy ever. Love you tons and tons
Amanda. Welcome to blogspot. I'm so pumped I can stalk you on the internet now too! I can't believe how big Sadie is. She is so cute! I was cracking up at the video of her dancing. They are so fun at this age. We need to get Sarah & Jim to get a blog now.
Amanda, hey whats up this is actually Josh. I talked with Ali yesterday at the college and she told me you had a girl.... I'm a little out of it. She is so cute! Jason doesn't look too bad either :)
Post a Comment