Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Playtime

We are starting to get a little sickness called "spring fever" here in Kanab. It wants to get warm SO BAD! I can feel it! So we are attempting to do more outdoorsy things. The fam took a trip to the park, So exciting! But Sadie absolutely loved it she is starting to do things more on her own now, she even scoots her little butt down the slide by herself! (that is a big thing for us...it may not sound like it though) It was a lovely day :)







I really love this picture! It is so sad, she didn't like the swing AT ALL!


Sadie enjoying her Valentines Day puppy and candy


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! The picture of her in the swing is PRICELESS!

It's rainy and chilly here today - I am ready for some warm weather too!

Coopercomics said...

I have pics of Kelly at that park.. It is her favortite place because it has smaller toys. We should totally take the munchkins together there soon

Ashley Jackson said...

Amanda she is such a cute girl! How fun to take her to the park to play:) If you get any warm weather please send some to Cedar we are cold over here and I can't take it anymore. I keep telling Shaye we have to move somewhere warm! Sunshine just makes life so much better:)

Kassi said...

She is so cute! I think I have spring fever as well! :)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I TRIED to leave you a comment on your Twilight one, and the stupid thing wouldn't work!! So GET OFF MY BACK!!

The swing picture is the best...way to torture your child.

ESPN NFL Team