Friday, February 29, 2008

Ma Ma Mia!







We had a visit from a Disney Princess!! :) Jackie T. brought Mia over in this lovely outfit supplied by her father. You gotta love it!!



It's the blonde Snow White! Or as Mia says "pretty princess."











The girls are rocking it with their hair done!!! I thought I would take a few pictures before their hair turned into fuzz balls...

Uh oh!!


There you go...

Sadie sucking down a cold one.

The DOUBLE CHIN!!

6 comments:

Coopercomics said...

Sadie always makes the best faces! Her puff toad face is my current favorite. Snow White came to visit you and you didn't call me??? Boo! Did you at least get her autograph for me?

Nicole said...

Cute girlies! I often wonder what it would be like to have little GIRLS running around instead of little boys. How fun to have PINK thinks and princess dresses!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE DOUBLE CHIN! It rules.

Anonymous said...

And if you love me, you will DO THE SURVEY!!

Anonymous said...

AHHAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Mia goin in for an open-mouthed kiss. hehe

Sarah Greener said...

How fun! I love Sadie's hair, that is so cute! Mia and Sadie look like they have so much fun. Ha the kiss picture is funny, loved it.

ESPN NFL Team