Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here's Looking at YOU!

We made up some burgers on the dutch oven skillet a couple of nights ago and when we were finished we filled up the skillet with hot water. So the next day while I was doing "kitchen" things I looked at the sink and saw THIS!!!


Look at those creepy eyes! I swear I almost died.... I even kept them there so I could show people. Emily came over and she agrees, truly creepy :) Yes, this is my fun filled life!!!


The little darlings and I played Tea Party together! Good times...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha that is funny, but yes a little creepy as well! Gosh Sadie is getting so big, I can't believe it.
sarah

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS! Hahahaha I love it. I totally would have blogged about that if it happened to me. Do you find yourself always thinking of things to blog about now? Scary, huh??

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Scary!! I can't wait to be a stay at home mom so I can take pictures of creepy soap eyes and play tea party all the time! You are lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha ....You made me ditch seminary today! Booo on YOU!

Nicole said...

Savy tagged us - I did MINE already! Either I must over her MORE, or I just have absolutely no life whatsoever...you choose :o)

ESPN NFL Team